- A team consists of 1 to 3 students and 1 coach (staff) from the same institution.
- All team members are eligible to participate in The 2023 ICPC World Final.
- Each student may only compete in one team in Indonesia National Contest 2022 and The 2022 ICPC Asia Regional Jakarta.
- The coach is allowed to coach more than one team.
- The coach must be the official staff or faculty member of the university.
Coaches are responsible for the registration.
- Go to this link.
- Click Register, choose "Indonesia National On-Line Contest" (Login or Sign Up to enter the registration site)
- Registration date is on 26 September 2022 to 8 November 2022
- Create your team name and choose your team origin institution, and then click "Next" button. If your institution is not listed in the table provided, please click "Not in the list? Suggest New Institution" and then suggest your institution.
- Choose "Add Team Member" to assign your team members.
- Confirm your team registration by clicking the "Confirm Registration" button.
- You have successfully registered your team in the programming contest.
- You can add your team member by clicking the "add team member" button. From your dashboard, you can also add your team members by visiting the My Teams page (Teams -> My Teams menu) and then click on the team name's link.
Registration Fee Information
Fee: IDR 150.000 per team (exclusive transfer fee)
Due: until 8 November 2022*
Registration fee should be transferred to Bina Nusantara Account,
Bank Name : Bank Central Asia KCP Bina Nusantara, Jakarta Acc Number : 527-1706-678 Acc Name : UNIV BINA NUSANTARA
Transfer receipt and details of transfer should be completed before 18 October 2022*:
Mrs. Syarifah Diana Permai
by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your team, please visit ICPC HQ web here
for ICPC Updates please refer to :
Latest News[November 27th, 2022]