- The participants will be given some cases to work to.
- The questions will be delivered in English.
Information Technology - Software Application
Each kind of the material will have the certain assessment. Totally will be prepared some modules that could be chosen according to the best posted. The materials are:
- Document Processing - Microsoft Word: Document editing, table, mail merge, form text, table of content, etc.
- Spreadsheet - Microsoft Excel: Formula, function, Graphic, Solver, Macro, Form, Pivot, subtotal, sort, etc.
- Database - Microsoft Access: Table, Query, Form, Sub Form, Report, etc.
- Graphic Electronic Presentation - Microsoft Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw with material scope: Picture Manipulation, slide manipulation, control toolbox manipulation, etc.
The participants will be asked to create graphic design template, animation, image, website (client and server side) or several application’s setting related to the development website in accordance with a given problems.
Draw according to the sample of the small picture that was given. Each picture will have information and details of the complete picture.
The participants will be asked to create animation, image, small website or several application's setting related to the development website in accordance with a given problems.
The participants will be asked to answer several questions and make several technique design as requested by the judge.
Each participants of Graphic Design Competition must submit 2 examples of the portfolio that had been made by him through the email that was sealed in information or collected CD directly to the committee.
- The questions in the form of a material that must be completed by participants. Each questions is designed according with the time that will be given
- Each participant is given by same execution time and the same problems. The time to server online is same as compete time, for 5 hours (300 minutes). There is no additional time to the participants who late to log in server
- The questions order will be determined, and the participants do in order given
- Each question has a certain value in the assessment that will be known by participants as consideration also in the matter of execution. The assessment system is not absolute and there is a partial assessment system in accordance with the level of the material solution that was collected. So the participants could do as maximal as they can, and collected to judges.
- The participants have the rights to send only once for each subject answered. So one participant can only send the results as many as total amount of questions.
- The participants can not see the other questions, before the question has been taken is already send. Make sure to choose the question that you are good at the beginning.
- The participants are expected to ensure that the answer has submitted are correct, because the answers that have been sent can not be sent back. Each participant is only allowed to collect once for each material.
- For several questions was accompanied by the supporting data to facilitate participants the material requested. Make sure that the participants at the time to download do download for all the supporting data and the complete question, so that facilitated in the process of the execution of the questions.
- The procedures of the collecting answer :
The participants are not permitted to given the answer to the others or send the answer from the others. In this context, the judges finds the existence file are exactly same between 2 participants, the judges will be canceled to both of participants.
During the competition participants are allowed to ask the judges about things are not clear through the system that has been provided. The judges will not be replied for the questions that headed to the solution. The answer is important for all participants; judges will share it and can be seeing by the other participants. The judges will also give the announcement through the existing system. The participants are also expected to see this system so there is no information left behind.
The result of participants who pass the elimination phase will be announced on october 1, 2009
- The answer that was collected is the final results by the execution
- The participants can collect the results as soon as possible it has been done and continue to do the other question. Because the participants are not permitted to see the other questions before the one which has been taken is already submitted.
- The answer are collected by upload using the existing system, make sure participants understand the procedures before the competition day.
- Expected the questions in .zip or .rar in only one file in order to facilitate the process of sending file.
- The questions are in form of an execution of material that must be completed by participants.
- Each participant was given a same time for execution for every question and given same question too. No additional time for participants who come late.
- The whole questions will be distributed per material. Answer will be collected when the time out. Participants can not do the next question if only already completely the present material.
- During the competition participants are allowed to ask the judges about things are not clear through the system that has been provided. The judges will not be replied for the questions that headed to the solution. The answer is important for all participants; judges will share it and can be seeing by the other participants. The judges will also give the announcement through the existing system. The participants are also expected to see this system so there is no information left behind.
- The results of the competition and the winner will be announced in the second competition's day
- More detail about the final competition will be carried out on the competition day after the participants are arrived in BINUS University.