We cordially invite you to participate in "The 2018 ICPC Asia Jakarta Regional Contest", programming contest for Asia region.
A team consists of a coach and 3 (three) contestants
* A coach is allowed to coach more than one team.
Coaches are responsible for the registration
- Login on https://icpc.baylor.edu if you already have icpc account (last year account can still be used), register if you have not had any.
- On the dashboard page, click Create a team.
- On the region map, click Asia area; or click the link "Show all contest". The 2018 Asia Regional Contests list will then show.
- On The 2018 Asia Regional Contests list shown, click arrow beside "The 2018 Asia Pasific & Indochina Peninsula"
- On The 2018 Asia Pasific & Indochina Peninsula list shown, click arrow beside "The 2018 ICPC Asia Jakarta Regional Contest"
- Choose the link "Asia jakarta On-Site Regional Contest (Registration is from Sep.01.2018 to Oct.17.2018)"
- Create your team name and choose your team origin institution, and then click Next button. If your institution is not listed in the table provided, please click "not in the list" and then suggest your institution.
- Choose "Add Contestant" to assign your team members..
- Confirm your team registration by clicking Register team button.
- You have successfully registered your team in the programming contest.
- You can add your team member by clicking the add team member button. From your dashboard, you can also add your team members by visiting the View my Teams page (Teams -> View my Teams menu) and then click on the team name's link.
Registration Fee Information
Early Bird Fee : USD 200 (until September 30th 2018) ~ IDR 3,100,000.00
Normal Fee: USD 250 per team ~ IDR 3.875,000.00
*1 USD = IDR 15,500.00
Registration fee will be accepted in Rupiahs on site.
To complete the registration, the following documents for eligibility should also be submitted through the following link: http://bit.ly/icpc_jkt2018
- Active Student Official Letter (Certificate of Enrollment) from University for Student/Member
- University Official Letter as Lecturer / Staff (Certificate of Employment) for Coach
To get the early bird fee, please complete all registration before September, 30th 2018.
Early bird acceptance notification will be informed by e-mail.
To register your team, please visit ICPC HQ web here
for ICPC Updates please refer to :
Latest News[November 11th, 2018]