We cordially invite you to participate in "The 2017 ACM-ICPC Asia Jakarta Regional Contest", programming contest for Asia region.
A team consists of a coach and 3 (three) contestants
* A coach is allowed to coach more than one team.
Coaches are responsible for the registration
- Login on http://icpc.baylor.edu if you already have icpc account (last year account can still be used), register if you have not had any.
- On the dashboard page, click Create a team
- On the region map, click Asia area; or click the link "Show all contest". The 2017 Asia Regional Contests list will then show.
- On The 2017 Asia Regional Contests list shown, click arrow beside "The 2017 Asia Pasific & Indochina Peninsula"
- On The 2017 Asia Pasific & Indochina Peninsula list shown, click arrow beside "The 2017 ACM-ICPC Asia Jakarta Regional Contest"
- On The 2017 ACM-ICPC Asia Jakarta Regional Contest list shown, click arrow beside "Asia Jakarta – Indonesia National Contest"
- Choose the link "Indonesia National On-Line Contest (Registration is from Aug.07.2017 to Oct.07.2017)"
- Create your team name and choose your team origin institution, and then click Next button. If your institution is not listed in the table provided, please click "not in the list" and then suggest your institution.
- Choose "Add Contestant" to assign your team members..
- Confirm your team registration by clicking Register team button.
- You have successfully registered your team in the programming contest.
- You can add your team member by clicking the add team member button. From your dashboard, you can also add your team members by visiting the View my Teams page (Teams -> View my Teams menu) and then click on the team name's link.
Registration Fee Information
Fee: Rp. 150.000 per team (exclusive transfer fee)
Due: until October 7th 2017
Registration fee should be transferred to Bina Nusantara Account,
Bank Name: Bank Central Asia KCP Bina Nusantara, Jakarta
Acc Number: 527-0296698
Acc Name: Bina Nusantara
Transfer Receipt should be sent before October 8th 2017 to :
Mrs. Rini Wongso
by Fax: +62 21 5300244 or
by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To register your team, please visit ICPC HQ web here
for ICPC Updates please refer to :
Latest News[August 29th, 2017]